How We Help
How we can help
The new Customer Care program has been designed to make the entire home purchasing experience a positive one. A few of the highlights include:
• The New Home Workshop: an online seminar to prepare you
• A comprehensive package of learning tools, including the homeowner maintenance manual
• The National Care Kit: a wealth of information on how to care for the finishes inside your home.
• Innovative framing walk-throughs
• Detailed customer surveys to help us serve you better
As unique as you are
The Customer Care program sets a new standard for the industry. It’s a direct result of what our homeowners told us they wanted. And no one else can offer the comprehensive service that we give our valued homeowners.
The new Home Workshop
As part of the Customer Care Program, we offer an online workshop to get our homeowners better acquainted with the home-buying process. We take them through each stage, from When you sign your Sales Agreement, to during the Construction Process, up until moving day and even how to keep your home like new for years after your purchase.
At the workshop you can ask questions and get the answers you need. Because at National, we want you know that we will be there, every step of the way.
How do I signup?
After you purchase a home with National, you will receive an invitation to come and be a part of this exclusive event for National Home Buyers!
Important things to remember
• Throughout every stage, including the Sales Agreement and Construction, we’ll be communicating with you frequently, so it is important to keep us up to date with your current address, telephone number, and solicitor information.
• If you have a property you wish to sell, it’s our recommendation that you wait until your new home has been bricked. This stage is very crucial to your closing date.
• Important contact info can be found in your Homeowners Manual which can be found here. It includes information about National Staff, Municipal and Regional Services (i.e. trash pickup, water hook up, etc.)
Interior Finish Selection
A design consultant will be calling you to schedule an appointment at the Design Studio so that you can choose the final finishes within your home. For more information about the Design studio, click here.