The Forest by National
Everyone’s flocking to Phase II of the Forest! Live your best life in an established family community in north Bradford. The Forest 2 will include a selection of elegant homes up to 5-bedrooms, on 36’ and 40’ lots, with many homes actually backing onto a forest. At The Forest you’ll find gracious elevations of stone, stucco and classic brick outside and special features like dressing rooms, benches in mud rooms, vaulted ceilings and serveries on the inside! Moments from shops, schools, parks, highways and walking distance to the quaint, historic town of Bradford and just down the road from rolling hills and farmer’s fields.
Register now for an exclusive preview appointment of The Forests 40″ fully detached Ravine lots from the mid $800’s up to 3,4,73 sq.ft!
At The Forest you’ll find inspired designs by National’s award-winning architect that include gracious elevations of stone and stucco and classic brick and special features like dressing rooms, benches in mud rooms, vaulted ceilings, serveries and designs to over 3,000 sq. ft. with up to 5 bedrooms!
• Quality engineered prefinished strip hardwood flooring in natural finish
• Choice of 4 & 5 bedroom designs to meet your family’s needs
• Traditional oak staircases
• Soaring 9’ ceilings on the main floor
• Large walk-in closet in the master bedroom
• Spa inspired ensuites
• Maintenence free, elegant brick and stone exterior finishes
• Complimentary consultation with your own personal Interior Designer from our Interior Design Studio
• Designed by an award winning architect
• Built by an award winning builder
• Quality furniture finish kitchen cabinetry with extended upper
• Gleaming Moen faucets for all bathroom vanities and shower stalls
• Maintenance-free, Low-E Argon vinyl clad casement windows with coloured window trims carefully matched to complement the exterior
Ut volori officitis etur sit exped quatis sed est accus desci aces eatio ma quas aut et abores adit, sitatius doluptatur
asit ad quossim eum audandiorae vendus ania natus doluptate vellitae. To dus quianiae volorep eritiam voloressi
dolupta tiumenist estoreri comnis simus quo expland ipissunt eum alia nonectetus inctioribus excesediae nosam.
The Forest is close to all the amenities of Bradford and walking distance from the small town charm of this historic community. Just down the road are the idyllic rolling hills of farm country. With Hwy 400 minutes away and the Bradford GO Train Station around the corner, you can be connected to anywhere in the GTA in no time at all.
• Bradford District High School
• Fieldcrest Elementary School
• Walmart Super Centre
• Bradford Library
• Bradford Community Centre
• Tim Hortons
• Bradford GO Station
• Mini Masters Montessori School
• Home Depot
• Akita Sushi
• Crabby Joe’s Restaurant
• Holy Trinity Catholic High School
• Mother Teresa Catholic School
Register now for an exclusive preview!
Final Phase COMING SOON
Detached Homes from $699,990*