Give us your Blueprint By Jason Pantalone
We’re always looking at ways to make our homes more beautiful and ideas that work better for our homeowners. We would love to hear from you with any thoughts you have on things we should think about when we’re designing our homes. Just email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we use your idea, we’ll credit you on our website and in our newsletter!
Here are a few ideas we’ve been working on recently:
- Adding an outlet inside the mudroom shelf so you can plug your phone in to recharge
- Adding a direct entrance from the garage to the backyard on townhomes so you can get your lawnmower from the front to the back of the house without having to take it inside
- “Quiet close’ cupboard doors that add a feeling of custom cabinetry to your kitchen
- Recessed outlets that are set deeper into the wall and prevent plugs and connectors from protruding. It looks better and it can be so much safer.
- Great storage ideas – we’re always looking at finding innovative ways to add practical storage to our homes, from window box seats that open for storage or built-in shoe racks in closets
So please put on your thinking cap and send us your ideas. They’re important to us, because you are the blueprint for every home we build.